Sonno mattresses are covered by a 10 years Warranty, from the date of delivery and collection. This Warranty is not transferable and covers only the original purchaser who continues to be the owner of the product.
This Warranty covers:
- Defect of a structural or manufacturing nature, including physical flaws in mattress causing the foam materials to split or crack.
- Deteriorating resulting in a visible indentation or sag of one (1) inch (25mm) or larger when no weight is applied onto the mattress.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Individual comfort preferences such a firmness, texture and feel.
- Physical abuse and improper use such as a prolonged sitting on the mattress’ s edges, bending, folding, standing or jumping on the mattress resulting in damage to its structure and / or cover material, including but not limited to cuts, tears, stains, soiling.
- Deformity or damage to the mattress caused by improper washing, drying or high temperature treatment
- Abnormal or non domestic use of the mattress
- Odour (some of the mattress can have a natural odour)
- Minor manufacturing discrepancies or cosmetic flaws
- Mattress dimensions within the accepted tolerance of +/- 2 cm on the quoted size
- Usage outside Malaysia
During the warranty period, transportation costs for delivering the replacement will be borne by the customer. In case an identical model or material is not available for a replacement, Sonno reserves the right to substitute a comparable model or material, and any price difference shall be borne by the customer. Repaired or replaced mattresses or mattress covers are subject to the same Warranty as the original mattress, such that its warranty term begins on the delivery / collection date of the original mattress that was purchased.