Terms & Conditions
Agreement: This website is operated by Sonno Malaysia Sdn Bhd (the “Company”). Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the Company. The Company, “Sonno”, offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site, to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including, without limitation, users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants and/or contributors of content.
Communication: When you use sleepsonno.com or you send an email to Sonno, you are communicating with us electronically and therefore consent to receiving communications from us electronically. Sonno will be communicating with you by email or by posting notices on the website and/or social media channels and/or text messages/WhatsApp. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communication that Sonno provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
Copyrights: Images of people, products and places on this website are either property of Sonno or our licensor. Unless otherwise noted, all contents included on this website (graphics, logo, text, design, photographs, video, button icons, digital brochures, images) are the property of Sonno or its licensor, partners or affiliates and are protected by Malaysian and international copyright laws. Any unauthorised use of any content or materials on this site is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright and trademark laws, and/or the laws of privacy, publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes.
Promotions and promo codes: From time to time, Sonno may offer promo codes which may apply to any, or certain specified purchases made through our website. We are strictly not obligated to inform you of any upcoming promotions or promo code beyond the current or existing promotion or promo codes. Every promotion and promo code will be subject to specific terms & conditions specified at the time the promo code is issued (including and not limited to the duration of the promotion's or promo code's validity) in addition to those mentioned in these Terms.
If you have made a purchase on our website before a promotion is announced, Sonno is not liable to extend the same promotion to you in the interest of fairness to our other customers. We have several ways of notifying the public of our promotions or promo code – we may send you the details via email (if you have signed up for our marketing emails, or we may advertise the promotion or promo code on our Website via a banner or pop-up message, or we may announce it on our social media channels, or we may advertise the promotion or promo code in any or all of our official partner showrooms that are listed on our website.
We have the right to refuse you the use of any promotion or promo code once it is expired or fully redeemed. Depending on the promotion or promo code, a promo code may only be redeemed once for each customer. These codes may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts. Only one promotion/voucher/promo code may be used per order.
Free gifts & prizes: Any free gift and/or prize offered by Sonno in relation to our promotions, contests, goodwill, and any other official events may not be returned, replaced, or resold to Sonno for cash or credit value.
During promotional periods, Sonno may choose to offer a free gifts (for example a free pillow) with a mattress purchase. If you decide to return the mattress within your 100-night trial period, free gifts must also be returned. If free gifts are not returned, the full retail value of the gift at the time of purchase will be deducted from your refund.
License: Any Sonno product, or any part of Sonno, may NOT be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express of our written consent. You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, videos, text, page layout or form) of Sonno without express written consent. You may not misuse Sonno services.
General condition: We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information) may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Shipping & Delivery: Sonno delivers to entire Malaysia for free via a third-party delivery service through an arm's length agreement. In purchasing our product, you agree to the delivery conditions as below:
- Our promise is we deliver our products in 2- 4 working days in Klang Valley, 4-6 working days outside Klang Valley and 7 - 14 working days in East Malaysia.
- A minimum order of RM1,500 is required for deliveries to East Malaysia
- At the moment we do not ship the Sonno Lite to East Malaysia.
- The delivery date can be scheduled based on case-to-case basis with a minimum of 5 days of advance notice. Delivery time is subject to our third-party delivery partner's and cannot be scheduled.
- The delivery time frame may be longer during peak sales seasons such as and not limited to Hari Raya, Christmas, Chinese New Year, and more due to the high demand received by our third-party delivery partner. We will try our best to deliver within our normal delivery time frame, however, as the deliveries are made by a third-party delivery partner, we do not take any responsibility for any late delivery cases during high sales seasons.
- Purchases made on Sonno are shipped to customers for free within the above-mentioned delivery time frame.
- Any additional costs to Sonno such as and not limited to on-demand delivery or return pick-up requests on a specific time and date will be charged to the customer in case of a return and deducted from the refund amount.
- If you are not able to accept delivery, you must advise Sonno before a delivery is attempted.
- If the delivery is scheduled and you are not at home during the determined time, we reserve the right to charge RM150 as compensation fee if the mattress will be returned.
- Delivery dates and times are entirely subject to availability and scheduling by our third-party delivery partner, and not Sonno. Our third-party delivery partner will usually contact customers after their purchase to arrange the delivery but this is wholly subject to them, and not Sonno.
Price: The prices for products available for purchase through the site will be displayed to you on the site. The prices displayed include shipping cost and taxes. There are no hidden prices at checkout and all monetary transactions on the website take place in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit).
Payment: If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS, as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.
Instalment plan payment:
- You shall pay for the product in full at the time of ordering by supplying your credit card details from a credit or debit card company acceptable to us, which we require in order to process your order.
- You must be fully entitled to use that card or account. The card or account must have sufficient funds to cover the proposed payment to us.
- Only buyers making minimum purchases amounting to RM500 or RM1,000 will be entitled to make payment for the order by means of the credit card easy payment scheme. See more details here.
- The minimum purchase amount is subject to change by Sonno or your credit card issuing bank without prior notice.
- When you choose to apply for the credit card easy payment scheme, the transaction shall be handled by Razer. You will offered from Razer the option of converting your purchase to the credit card easy payment scheme. You shall only be entitled to the credit card easy payment scheme upon verification and approval by Sonno or Razer.
- The status and tenure of your credit card easy payment scheme is subject to your credit card issuing bank’s approval.
- The approval for a credit card easy payment scheme is subject to your available balance and credit availability on your credit card account, Sonno has no decision-making power whatsoever in granting this approval.
- Each credit card easy payment scheme may be charged a processing fee and additional finance charges by the relevant credit card issuing bank. This fee shall not be refundable, even if the purchase transaction is terminated, regardless of the reason for termination.
Product availability: Sonno reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue or change specifications on products and services offered on this website without incurring any obligations. Sonno cannot guarantee product availability for all products at all times. Estimated back-in-stock dates are not guaranteed or confirmed. Customer purchases and orders are fulfilled on a first come, first served, basis.
Referral Program: Please refer to this page for Referral Program Terms & Conditions
Warranty: Your new Sonno mattress is covered by a 10-year limited warranty from the day of the delivery to your house. Please refer to our warranty section in order to fully understand the applied conditions.
Accuracy of information: Sonno attempts to be accurate as much as possible. However, we do not warrant that product description or any content of services are accurate, complete, reliable, current, updated or error-free. If a product offered by Sonno is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in an unused condition. Sonno does its best to display product colours shown on its website as accurately as possible. However, because the colours you see depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour is accurate. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancy between the colour displayed and the actual perceived colour for the product itself.
Law: Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of Sonno services or to any product sold by Sonno through its website or different channels will be resolved by arbitration, rather than in court. Sonno and you agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.
100 nights trial period: Within 100 days of purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your Sonno mattress, let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll arrange for your mattress to be picked up from your residence. Once we have collected it and assessed the mattress to our satisfaction, your total payment to Sonno Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. will be refunded. Please note that by making a purchase you are also bound to the following conditions:
- To be eligible for a return, you must be a Sonno customer and have been sleeping on your mattress for at least 25 days. It takes 3-4 weeks for your body to adjust to a new mattress, as such, we require you to try the mattress for at least 25 days before making a return request.
- If the mattress was not purchased from Sonno Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., it is not eligible for a return or a refund.
- To make a return request, send an email with your order number and reason for returning to email@example.com.
- To complete your return request, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and for you to be available for the scheduled pickup time.
- If you are not reachable or do not respond to our attempts to contact you with regards to your return request after the 100 nights trial period, you are no longer eligible for a return.
- The 100-night trial is limited to one per household and cannot be used to exchange a mattress for another size. You are not eligible for a return if you have ordered the wrong size, want to change the size, upgrade or downgrade your mattress.
- If at least one of a particular product type is returned from an initial order, that customer or shipping address will not be eligible for additional trial periods on subsequent orders of that particular product (e.g. if you return a Sonno mattress, you will not be eligible for the applicable trial period on future Sonno Original or Sonno Lite orders). This applies to all new orders from the same customer. Customers may be identified by customer name, delivery address, phone number, email address, or by any other means.
- If we have grounds to believe that you are returning the mattress for reasons other than because you're genuinely dissatisfied with the product we reserve the right to refuse to accept the return, not give you a refund and reserve the right to refuse to sell our products to you in the future.
- If the mattress has been damaged or stained, you will not be granted a return or refund. The returned mattress must be in good condition, even though it will not be resold.
- The mattress must be wrapped up securely using its original plastic (or any other plastic that can serve the same purpose) in order to avoid the product from getting dirty or damaged during transportation. Failing this, Sonno will charge RM300 as a compensation fee (for cleaning and repairs purposes) which will be deducted promptly from the refund amount.
- Pick up address must be the same as delivery address and return is only valid in territories where Sonno sells and ships.
- If you are not at home at the moment that the pick-up is scheduled and our third party courier has to reschedule another visit, we will charge RM150 as a compensation fee which will be deducted promptly from the refund amount.
- If you pre-order a product due to an out-of-stock at the moment of the purchase, the 100 days count will start from shipping date.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR EAST MALAYSIA SHIPPING: Deliveries to East Malaysia will take 7 - 10 business days when the item is in stock. A minimum order of RM1,500 is required for deliveries to East Malaysia. We charge RM299 logistics fee on each item for returns from East Malaysia. Sonno Lite mattress is not shipped to East Malaysia at the moment (regardless of the minimum order required).
30 nights trial and returns for pillows: We offer a 30-night trial for all of our pillows. This means you can try the pillow for a full 30 nights in your own home before deciding if you're happy with your purchase. The trial period starts on the delivery or pick-up date of your pillow.
- If you are not fully satisfied with your pillow within the 30-night trial period, you may contact us to arrange the return. Kindly send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be eligible for a return we only request that you first try your new pillow for at least 7 days before submitting a return request, as it can take some time for you to adjust to a new pillow.
- Pillows must be returned wrapped in the original plastic or any suitable plastic that can protect it from dirt and damages.
- An administration fee of RM30 per item will be charged for the shipping cost.
- A full refund (with the deduction of the administrative fee mentioned above) will be issued once the returned pillow has been received.
- Returned pillows should be in a reasonably good condition, without any damages or stains, otherwise, refunds or exchanges may not be granted. Although returned or used pillows are never resold or re-sent to customers, we donate our returned pillows to local charities, therefore, they must be in good condition.
- A valid proof of purchase (such as your order confirmation email) is required for all return or exchange requests.
- Any products delivered outside Malaysia are not eligible for returns.
- You will not be eligible for a return if you ordered the wrong size or you want to change the size.
- Our 30-night trial is limited to a one-time return or exchange of up to two (2) pillows per customer / household. If you order a new pillow after having returned pillows before, the 30-night trial will not apply on your next pillow order / exchanged pillow. This applies to all new orders from the same customer or delivery address. Customers may be identified by customer name, delivery address, phone number, email address, or other means.
Refunds: We will refund your money after we have received the mattress back at one of our warehouses or associated charities. The refund will be sent to the card or in the account that you have used to purchase it.